Thank you for inspiration, Jayne!
I've never done a MEME before, and Jayne asked anyone who would like to particpate to play along.
1.How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't even OWN an iPod!
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
I would like to end with a hymn that we sing in the Episcopal church..... and I don't know the title, but it has a glorious refrain "And I will raise them up, and I will raise them up, and I will raise them up on the last day!"
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
"Ladies Home Journal", but I hardly read it any more. I also subscribe to "The Week", which is a pretty good weekly overview of what's happening in the world. Lastly, I subscribe to "Heart-Healthy Living".
4. What is your favorite scent?
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Pay off my indebtedness (of course!), go back to college; buy a "downtown" home, so I could walk more than drive my car; buy a hybrid car, have massages and pedicures regularly, and travel regularly to see my far-flung family.
6. What is your theme song?
"Unwritten" ....... because the rest of my life story is still unwritten!
7. Do you trust easily?
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Definitely think first, then think again, then question my first thought........ eventually, I act!
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I was unhappy when the household cat's kitten died. I'm also unhappy about the polarization in the United States, and the fact that campaigns seem to focus on personalities more than on policies!
10. Do you have a good body-image?
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. If you had more hours in the day, how would you spend that time?
Exercising, blogging, spending time with friends, cleaning and decorating my house.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Watching political coverage on TV, and/or watching Hurricane coverage on TV.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Jayne is warm, caring, artistic, and comfortable-in-her-own-skin.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
The song I wrote about in question 2. :~)
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
My black palazzo pants.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
No. Give me Kashi Go-Lean cereal or good old-fashioned oatmeal any day!
18. If you had $100 to give away, who would you give it to?
The "Rector's Discretionary Fund" at my church.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
My "nature sounds" alarm clock. It's so nice to go to sleep to soothing sounds, and to wake up to a cheerful bird chirping!
20. What should you be doing right now?
Relaxing! It's been a busy, stressful week so far! (And, this certainly counts as relaxation for me!)
I shall follow Jayne's lead and not tag a soul. Anyone who wants to play along is welcome.
Please let me know if you play!