Tuesday, August 9, 2011

dreams

dream by jillallyn
dream, a photo by jillallyn on Flickr.

Who knows where their dreams will take them?

I haven't been blogging in a while, but I've been finding a long-ago lost dream of mine awakening within me.

What a surprise!

For too many reasons to mention here, my dreams of attending college fizzled and disappeared a long, long time ago.

All of a sudden, I find a voice whispering inside of me, saying "why don't I try?"

Why not? Well, I can think of lots of reasons! But, an insistent voice keeps whispering..... "maybe you can!"

It'll be a long road to travel before I can (maybe?!) step into a classroom again as a student.

Meanwhile, I plan to cherish the journey to a childhood dream........ one step at a time.

It IS OK to dream!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome content! :) Eu também tenho um blog sobre fotografia, se quiseres podes dar uma olhadela. ^^ www.diogophoto.com / www.diogophoto.com/sobremim

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Karen said...

Compra Ketamina, Compra mdma, Compra cocaína, Compra lsd,

Compra mefedrona, Compra burundanga, Compra hachís, y muchos otros para la venta

WhatsApp ................. +237650646624

Correo electrónico .......... jprivaro74@gmail.com

A venta Ketamina, A venta mdma, A venta cocaína, A venta lsd, A venta mefedrona, A venta burundanga, A venta hachís, y muchos otros para la venta