Tuesday, August 9, 2011

dreams

dream by jillallyn
dream, a photo by jillallyn on Flickr.

Who knows where their dreams will take them?

I haven't been blogging in a while, but I've been finding a long-ago lost dream of mine awakening within me.

What a surprise!

For too many reasons to mention here, my dreams of attending college fizzled and disappeared a long, long time ago.

All of a sudden, I find a voice whispering inside of me, saying "why don't I try?"

Why not? Well, I can think of lots of reasons! But, an insistent voice keeps whispering..... "maybe you can!"

It'll be a long road to travel before I can (maybe?!) step into a classroom again as a student.

Meanwhile, I plan to cherish the journey to a childhood dream........ one step at a time.

It IS OK to dream!

4 comments:

João Ferriera said...

Awesome content! :) Eu também tenho um blog sobre fotografia, se quiseres podes dar uma olhadela. ^^ www.diogophoto.com / www.diogophoto.com/sobremim

Angela Brooks said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

ammarbder1 said...



شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

Đặng Triều Vĩ said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
xây dựng nhà xưởng
xây dựng nhà xưởng uy tín
xây dựng nhà xưởng chuyên nghiệp
xây dựng nhà xưởng giá rẻ
công ty xây dựng nhà xưởng giá rẻ
công ty xây dựng nhà xưởng
xây nhà xưởng
xây nhà xưởng đẹp